Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Suggestions for 10/6/06

Today, I bought NTY, at 30.68, and OSK, at 53.41. As of right now I do not believe that I will be buying or selling any stocks tomorrow. If I do sell anything, it will be BSC and EBAY. I am probably going to be buying ROK and X, in that order. I would put a stop order in for ROK at 53.80. I would put a stop order in for X at 54.10. I am also recommending REDF (stop at 14.15) and UPS (stop at 70.65).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script