Suggestions for 9/25/06
It's time to be a little cautious. I am keeping the stocks that I own, with their stops. I am going to be buying two companies tomorrow. The first is General Mills, GIS, the owner of cheerios. I am going to have my bowl in the morning before the market, and so are many others because their profits were up 5.9%. Buying GIS is also a play on a weaker market. Just in case we see a slight downturn before an up market, GIS should provide some profit. With many people also believing that we are heading towards a bad market, it can't hurt. The stop I am putting in for this stock is 52.35.
The second stock I am buying is Boeing, BA. It has recently bounced back from getting slammed from 88. I am expecting this to move back to those levels if it can get to and beyond the 80-84 range. I am putting in a stop at 74.15.
Both of these stocks have smaller losses to the stops. I want to be cautious and this way, I am minimizing my losses.
The second stock I am buying is Boeing, BA. It has recently bounced back from getting slammed from 88. I am expecting this to move back to those levels if it can get to and beyond the 80-84 range. I am putting in a stop at 74.15.
Both of these stocks have smaller losses to the stops. I want to be cautious and this way, I am minimizing my losses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home