Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DOW AT ALL TIME HIGH - Picks for 10/5/06

Today I sold Sotheby's (BID). This stock has gone up a lot since I first meantioned it. I sold it today at 34.61 (gain of 15.8%). I also sold EAGL at 38.83 (gain of 4.7%). I sold BRCM at 29.24 (loss of 2.3%). I bought TM at 113.74 and BSC at 145.66.
As of today, your total return (not including current holdings), if you put the same amount in every stock and bought the stocks that I did, would be 36.49%. The average return per stock, that I bought, as of today is 1.52%.
My current holdings are (with their costs): BSC (145.66), DAKT (21.54), EBAY (28.44), F (8.00), GOOG (401.05), GRMN (49.14), HNI (42.50), ICE (71.74), LMT (87.34), NYX (71.84), OMG (44.10), SU (71.19), and TM (113.74).

For tomorrow, the stocks that I am recommending and buying myself are: OSK (with a stop at 48.55) and NTY (with a stop at 27.51). OSK is a transport company, which is in a sector that has been on the rise. This stock has been going up for the last two months and seems to now be trending upwards. It is also in the S&P 400 (MidCap). NTY is a healthcare stock that is in a beautiful upward trend. This stock is in the S&P 600 (SmallCap). Both of these stocks could produce great gains in the short term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script