Pick for 10/4/06
NEW HIGH FOR THE DOW!!!!!
Tomorrow I am buying BSC. Bear Sterns is a great company and is at the top of a cyclical pattern, that was formed during the summer. I believe this stock will break out of this range and continue its trend from before May. I would put a stop in for this stock at 134.65. Boeing (BA) is still on the rise and looks promising. This DOW component is going to help push the DOW to unforeseen levels. I will also be thinking about buying Bank of America (BAC). Today, I bought LMT, which I spoke about yesterday. I bought it at 87.34.
I sold VLO at 48.30, at a loss of 6.3%. I still own SU though. Oil seems to be dropping but news from OPEC could be unexpected.
Tomorrow I am buying BSC. Bear Sterns is a great company and is at the top of a cyclical pattern, that was formed during the summer. I believe this stock will break out of this range and continue its trend from before May. I would put a stop in for this stock at 134.65. Boeing (BA) is still on the rise and looks promising. This DOW component is going to help push the DOW to unforeseen levels. I will also be thinking about buying Bank of America (BAC). Today, I bought LMT, which I spoke about yesterday. I bought it at 87.34.
I sold VLO at 48.30, at a loss of 6.3%. I still own SU though. Oil seems to be dropping but news from OPEC could be unexpected.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home