Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Picks for 9/26/06

What a great day! We started the day up, then the markets went into negative territory, then we finished up nearly 70 points on the DOW.
If tomorrow appears to be a positive day, I am selling GIS, and buying BRCM. This stock can move a lot and can potentially gain nearly 20 points. I am putting in a stop at 27.35 for BRCM. I am also moving up my stop for HET to 65.85. I am being cautious on ICE and CRDN as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script