Picks for 10/3/06
I have three picks for tomorrow that should continue their nice runs. I am not investing in these as of now, because I am fully invested, but will invest in these in this order if funds free up.
The first stock I am recommending is Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT). This stock has been on the rise for a while now and should continue it. LMT's chart is absolutely beautiful. I am confident that this stock will continue it's trend. I would put a stop in at 81.40 for this stock.
The second is NiSource Inc. (NI). This stock seems to have bounced off of a nice support level and could form a cup and maybe later a handle for great gains. I would put a stop in at 20.90 for this stock.
The last, but definitely not least rewarding, is Toyota Motor Corporation (TM)!!!! This company seems to be the best of breed in the auto manufacturers industry. Last week I saw a Lexus parallel park itself on CNBC. It was amazing! This company is constantly innovating and expanding its horizons. This stock can make you 10% and possibly more! I would put a stop in at 106.50 for this one.
The first stock I am recommending is Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT). This stock has been on the rise for a while now and should continue it. LMT's chart is absolutely beautiful. I am confident that this stock will continue it's trend. I would put a stop in at 81.40 for this stock.
The second is NiSource Inc. (NI). This stock seems to have bounced off of a nice support level and could form a cup and maybe later a handle for great gains. I would put a stop in at 20.90 for this stock.
The last, but definitely not least rewarding, is Toyota Motor Corporation (TM)!!!! This company seems to be the best of breed in the auto manufacturers industry. Last week I saw a Lexus parallel park itself on CNBC. It was amazing! This company is constantly innovating and expanding its horizons. This stock can make you 10% and possibly more! I would put a stop in at 106.50 for this one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home