Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Suggestions for 10/2/06

I am purchasing EBAY tomorrow, upon my own intuition. This is not a pick from the program that I have been running, but I believe it will produce great results if it breaks out over the $30 area. I am still recommending buying GRMN and SU. My current holdings are: BID, BRCM, DAKT, EAGL, F, GOOG, GRMN, HNI, ICE, NYX, OMG, SU (bought on 9/27/06 at $71.19), and VLO.
On 9/29/06 I sold the following stocks:
1st COGO purchase at $15.00 (gain of 19.7%)
2nd COGO purchase at $15.00 (gain of 2.1%)
BA at 78.97 (gain of 1.37%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script