Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Picks for 9/29/06

It is time to sell COGO!!!! Huge gains on it and we can't get greedy. It's time to get out and buy a new stock.
Tomorrow I am buying:
DAKT - putting in a stop order at 18.25.
OMG - putting in a stop at 37.80.
I am also considering GRMN, putting in a stop at 42.45.
Great day! Second highest close ever! We're on our way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script