Suggestions for 9/28/06
Today and yesterday I did some selling. I sold HET yesterday at 65.80 (loss of .44%) and GIS at 55.05 (loss of .34%). Today I sold the following stocks:
ATML at 6.11 (loss of 1.45%), half my GOOG shares at 403.24 (gain of .84%), and CRDN at 43.49 (loss of 3.36%).
I bought VLO today at 51.57. I believe that oil will not go below $60/barrel. This stock also seems to have reached a bottom, that was seen earlier this year. It could provide decent profits in the short term.
I am buying the following stocks:
EAGL - putting in a stop at 32.70
HNI - putting in a stop at 40.30
I will possibly also be buying GRMN with a stop of 42.45. If this stock gets through the resistance at 48, it should go back towards its high. With a recent split, it is even more attractive.
ATML at 6.11 (loss of 1.45%), half my GOOG shares at 403.24 (gain of .84%), and CRDN at 43.49 (loss of 3.36%).
I bought VLO today at 51.57. I believe that oil will not go below $60/barrel. This stock also seems to have reached a bottom, that was seen earlier this year. It could provide decent profits in the short term.
I am buying the following stocks:
EAGL - putting in a stop at 32.70
HNI - putting in a stop at 40.30
I will possibly also be buying GRMN with a stop of 42.45. If this stock gets through the resistance at 48, it should go back towards its high. With a recent split, it is even more attractive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home