Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Suggestions for 10/31/06

I liquidated most of my positions. I sold GOOG today at 472.71, a total gain of 11.2%. I sold F at 8.09, a total loss of 5.3%. I also sold AAPL at 80.39 a total gain of 1.5%. I sold FDC on Friday at 24.08, a total loss of .1%.
I bought DECK today at 53.60. Tomorrow, I am buying KOMG and IN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script