Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Suggestions for 10/17/06

Today, I sold OSK at 51.81 (loss of 3.0%). Tomorrow I am buying GROW and putting in a stop at 22.58. I will be watching this stock and might sell earlier because of the large loss possibility on this stop.
I am also recommending KOMG with a stop at 31.38.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script