Suggestions for 10/26/06
I sold OXPS at 31.65 (a gain of 5.6%), bought BEAS at 16.25 and sold it at 16.05 (loss of 1.2%). I just bought F at 8.54 and FDC at 24.10. I sold SHLM at 24.97 (unchanged).
I am also a huge believer in EBAY. I believe this stock will one of the greatest performers of 2007. Believe in EBAY and possibly make 50% this year! Also, get into GOOG now before 500 and then wait for a dip and buy more. This stock is going to 550.
I am recommending WEN and MET. WEN has earnings after hours on the 26th and after their spinoff, earnings should be good. I would put a stop in at 31.74. I am also buying MET because of the NYC Stuyvesant Town sell for 5.4 Billion, I think their earnings should be good and the stock will continue its amazing trend. Put a stop in at 56.24.
I am also a huge believer in EBAY. I believe this stock will one of the greatest performers of 2007. Believe in EBAY and possibly make 50% this year! Also, get into GOOG now before 500 and then wait for a dip and buy more. This stock is going to 550.
I am recommending WEN and MET. WEN has earnings after hours on the 26th and after their spinoff, earnings should be good. I would put a stop in at 31.74. I am also buying MET because of the NYC Stuyvesant Town sell for 5.4 Billion, I think their earnings should be good and the stock will continue its amazing trend. Put a stop in at 56.24.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home