Suggestions for 10/27/06
I sold MGI today at 34.95 (gain of 5.0%) - very short term trade (10/24-10/26).
The market may see a pull back soon because of the elections, so be careful now at the end of the month. I will most likely lighten up on October 31st and November 1st, being that I will also be away - and unable to post for that 2 week period. During this time, I would recommend buying stable stocks that you believe have a future. Some stocks that I would recommend are GOOG, EBAY, AAPL, MSFT, INTC, BAC, WFC, VZ, T, PFE, NYX, CME, and other stocks that did not lose a lot of points during this past summer. Look for stocks that are not volatile.
I am recommending buying the following stocks:
WFR stop at 34.90, DAKT stop at 21.69, ADM stop at 36.24, and NEWP with a stop at 18.13. I think I am going to buy WFR and ADM tomorrow, but will post my decision this weekend.
The market may see a pull back soon because of the elections, so be careful now at the end of the month. I will most likely lighten up on October 31st and November 1st, being that I will also be away - and unable to post for that 2 week period. During this time, I would recommend buying stable stocks that you believe have a future. Some stocks that I would recommend are GOOG, EBAY, AAPL, MSFT, INTC, BAC, WFC, VZ, T, PFE, NYX, CME, and other stocks that did not lose a lot of points during this past summer. Look for stocks that are not volatile.
I am recommending buying the following stocks:
WFR stop at 34.90, DAKT stop at 21.69, ADM stop at 36.24, and NEWP with a stop at 18.13. I think I am going to buy WFR and ADM tomorrow, but will post my decision this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home