Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Suggestions for 10/20/06

I ended up buying GOOG today at 425.18. I did this because CNBC had so much hype about it before earnings and with all the different deals they broke this quarter, I was expecting them to have a great quarter. They announced a blowout quarter which sent the stock up over $30 after hours. Hopefully, it holds up tomorrow at these levels. If you are not in yet, it is not too late because this stock should see 500 now.
Tomorrow is options Friday, so if you are looking to buy any stocks, do it around 3:00 or 3:30. There should be some volatility tomorrow in the markets because of the options expirations.
I am suggesting the following stocks for today:
AAPL with a stop at 73.90, SHLM with a stop of 22.60, and OXPS with a stop at 27.02.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script