Suggestions for 10/13/06
Great day! Yesterday the market rallied and closed at a new all time high.
Today, I bought and sold GETI, bought it at 28.75 and sold it at 28.88, a total gain of .5%. I sold it because I did not realize how low the average volume was. I try not to trade stocks with less that 100,000 in volume. I bought OMX at 44.39 (stop at40.25), NDAQ at 34.31 (stop at 22.87), and LEH at 76.70 (stop at 72.45).
I sold the following stocks today: SU at 69.81 (loss of 1.9%), REDF at 16.81 (gain of 3.5%).
Tomorrow, I am buying VOL and putting in a stop at 36.13.
Today, I bought and sold GETI, bought it at 28.75 and sold it at 28.88, a total gain of .5%. I sold it because I did not realize how low the average volume was. I try not to trade stocks with less that 100,000 in volume. I bought OMX at 44.39 (stop at40.25), NDAQ at 34.31 (stop at 22.87), and LEH at 76.70 (stop at 72.45).
I sold the following stocks today: SU at 69.81 (loss of 1.9%), REDF at 16.81 (gain of 3.5%).
Tomorrow, I am buying VOL and putting in a stop at 36.13.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home