Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Suggestions for 10/18/06

Today I bought KOMG at 34.85, and put a stop in at 31.38. Since the markets were very weak this morning, I was afraid of buying GROW, being that it is a much more volatile stock.
For tomorrow, I am recommending CUB with a stop at 18.94, EZPW with a stop at 33.44, and FTI with a stop at 49.83.
Today was a difficult day for many, but if you read my blog on September 14, 2006 about the exchanges, you made a lot of money today. The time is here and there is a lot of money to be made. Look for a lot more consolidation in the exchanges in the next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script