Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Suggestions for 10/16/06

On Friday I bought the following stocks: VOL at 38.95 (stop at 36.13) and MA at 70.27 (stop at 68.27). I sold HNI on Friday at 43.31 (gain of 1.91%).
As of now I am not buying any of the following stocks but am recommending them for Monday: MO with a stop at 77.59, OMN with a stop at 4.20, FTO with a stop at 23.99, and PEIX with a stop at 14.20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script