Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Suggestions for 10/19/06

I sold many positions today. The only stocks that I am left with now are: EBAY, CME, LEH, NDAQ, and MA. The markets seem to be very volatile right now and I want to guard against a pull back. There are many stocks that are at overbought levels right now. I am just trying to be cautious right now.
I do not believe that I will be buying anything till Monday or Tuesday.
I sold: X at 67.16 (gain of 10.3%), VOL at 40.21 (gain of 3.2%), DAKT at 21.57 (gain of .1% on the first half and a loss of 4.3% on the rest), GRMN at 49.67 (gain of 1.1%), OMX at 46.02 (gain of 3.7%), KOMG at 34.22 (loss of %) and TIE at (gain of 10.4%).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script