FED Maintains Rates (Picks for 9/21/2006)
The FED decided to pause again, leaving the interest rates unchanged. The DOW rallied 72 points while the NASDAQ rallied 30 points. The markets lost almost half its gains after the FED announced its decision. The initial reaction is not always the final reaction. The markets then gained back its initial gains and finished near its day high.
The two stocks I recommend for tomorrow are:
ATMI - I would put a stop loss in at 27.35. I believe this stock can go to 33-34.
COHU - This stock looks like it's beginning an upward trend. I would put a 15.15 stop in for this stock.
CRS - This stock has now bounced off its 200 day moving average a few times now. It also appears to be slightly trending upwards and may reach the 120 dollar level. I would put a stop of 93.80 in for this stock.
I am not sure which one I will be buying tomorrow, if any. All of them seem to be in a fair position for gains. I will post tomorrow what stock if I bought any of these.
The two stocks I recommend for tomorrow are:
ATMI - I would put a stop loss in at 27.35. I believe this stock can go to 33-34.
COHU - This stock looks like it's beginning an upward trend. I would put a 15.15 stop in for this stock.
CRS - This stock has now bounced off its 200 day moving average a few times now. It also appears to be slightly trending upwards and may reach the 120 dollar level. I would put a stop of 93.80 in for this stock.
I am not sure which one I will be buying tomorrow, if any. All of them seem to be in a fair position for gains. I will post tomorrow what stock if I bought any of these.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home