Picks for 9/19/2006
I sold CSTR today at 28.01 (loss of 1.0%) and DLTR at 30.33 (gain of 1.0%). I purchased BID at 29.90, CRDN at 45.00, and GS at 162.00.
For tomorrow I am recommending the following:
CHB - It looks like this stock may have bottomed out and good gains are on the way. I am purchasing this stock tomorrow and will look to sell it around 8.50. I am putting a stop of 6.00 in for this stock.
FMD - I purchased this stock today at 64.59. I believe this stock can go much higher now that it has gone above its recent high. I am putting a stop in at 51.85.
HANS - I purchased this stock today at 33.35. I believe this stock will fill the gap and rise to about 40.00. That is a great gain and if it can go beyond 40, it might even be able to reach 45 or 50.
For tomorrow I am recommending the following:
CHB - It looks like this stock may have bottomed out and good gains are on the way. I am purchasing this stock tomorrow and will look to sell it around 8.50. I am putting a stop of 6.00 in for this stock.
FMD - I purchased this stock today at 64.59. I believe this stock can go much higher now that it has gone above its recent high. I am putting a stop in at 51.85.
HANS - I purchased this stock today at 33.35. I believe this stock will fill the gap and rise to about 40.00. That is a great gain and if it can go beyond 40, it might even be able to reach 45 or 50.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home