Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Awaiting The FED Meet (for 9/20/2006)

I am not buying any stocks for tomorrow. I am awaiting the FED meeting, where they will announce how they feel about the market and what they are going to do with interest rates. I am uncertain in how they will react towards market data that has been collected since the last meeting.
Earlier today, I sold CTX at a loss of 1.8% and CTXS at a loss of 2.6%. I did this because the stocks were too volitile and I am not sure which way they are going to be moving from here. I also wanted to free up some money so that if the FED pleases the markets, I will have money to purchase other stocks that will be on the rise. By doing this, I am also minimizing my risk towards upsetting news from the FED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script