Picks for 9/22/2006
Today I sold the following stocks:
CHB at 7.00, loss of .5%
DECK at 45.91, loss of 2.5%
FMD at 64.72, gain of .1%
GS at 167.87, gain of 3.5%
ICE - I bought this in two purchases. The first half at 66.61, which was sold at 74.03, a gain of 11.7%. The second half I still own.
The stock that I am recommending for tomorrow is HET. It looks like it's coming off of its low of 58.00. The stop loss I would put in for this stock is 60.80.
Don't be concerned about the 80 point loss today in the DOW. It appears to still be in its trend. GOOG, HANS, and BID are still good buys around here as well.
CHB at 7.00, loss of .5%
DECK at 45.91, loss of 2.5%
FMD at 64.72, gain of .1%
GS at 167.87, gain of 3.5%
ICE - I bought this in two purchases. The first half at 66.61, which was sold at 74.03, a gain of 11.7%. The second half I still own.
The stock that I am recommending for tomorrow is HET. It looks like it's coming off of its low of 58.00. The stop loss I would put in for this stock is 60.80.
Don't be concerned about the 80 point loss today in the DOW. It appears to still be in its trend. GOOG, HANS, and BID are still good buys around here as well.

1 Comments:
Hi Ben,
I hope all is well. Good info you got up here. Thanks for creating this. I'll spread the word and let you know if I pick up any of your recommendations.
Thanks.
Mike Maher
Post a Comment
<< Home