Picks for 10/10/06
The following are the stocks I sold today: F at 8.23 (gain of 2.9%) and TM at 114.03 (gain of .3%).
I bought the following stocks on Friday 10/6/06: ROK at 60.66, X at 60.91, and REDF at 16.25.
I bought the following stocks today and recommend buying them: I doubled my shares in DAKT at 22.54 and changed the stop to 19.90. I also bought TNB at 49.38 and put a stop in at 45.85.
Tomorrow I am buying CME with a stop order in at 464.65, PLXS with a stop in at 18.05, and ATI with a stop in at 59.80
I bought the following stocks on Friday 10/6/06: ROK at 60.66, X at 60.91, and REDF at 16.25.
I bought the following stocks today and recommend buying them: I doubled my shares in DAKT at 22.54 and changed the stop to 19.90. I also bought TNB at 49.38 and put a stop in at 45.85.
Tomorrow I am buying CME with a stop order in at 464.65, PLXS with a stop in at 18.05, and ATI with a stop in at 59.80

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home