Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Picks for 9/18/2006

The market seems poised for great gains. We are very near all time highs for the DOW. Oil prices have fallen sharply recently, and with the hopes that the FED will not increase rates this time, the markets are on the brink of a new all time high!
On Friday, I sold ARO at 28.48 (gain of 4.4%), ASVI at 15.17 (loss of 6.9%).
I have changed the stop on CSTR to 28.05 and the stop for DLTR to 30.30. I believe these stocks might have reached their full upside potential for the short term. I am also being cautious about COGO, and might sell it below 13.25.
I am buying the following stocks tomorrow:
BID - The moving averages (10, 50, 200) are all in the positive direction with the 10 about to cross above the 50. Three weeks ago, this stock gapped down and now it looks like it's going to rise back to those levels and continue that upward trend. I am putting a stop in at 26.30.
GS - Wow! Great earnings! This stock helped the markets rally this past week and it will continue to rise. They are one of the best investment brokerage houses. My six month outlook for this stock is 200!! I am putting in a sell stop order at 147.50.
CRDN - I believe this stock may be breaking out. It is a little riskier, but the potential gains for this stock is between 20-25%. The stop price I am putting in for this stock is 41.80.
I also recommend taking a look at ASTE and APH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script