Cash in your Coins and buy some UGGS - stock picks for 9/14/2006
Winter is right around the corner and I know everyone has loose change around the house.
I'm going with Coinstar (CSTR) with a stop price of 24.60. This stock can move a dollar today and if we get a break out over 30 within the next few days, you will be looking at a nice 10% gain.
It's also time for everyone to go out and buy some Uggs because there is money to be made (6-8%) in Deckers Outdoor (DECK)! I would put in a stop of 40.50 on this one.
COGO and DLTR were both recommended yesterday and I am staying with my position on those. The outcome yesterday for these two were COGO +3.5% and DLTR -.95%.
I am purchasing CTXS as well, which should have a nice run to 40. Putting in a stop at 30.64.
I'm going with Coinstar (CSTR) with a stop price of 24.60. This stock can move a dollar today and if we get a break out over 30 within the next few days, you will be looking at a nice 10% gain.
It's also time for everyone to go out and buy some Uggs because there is money to be made (6-8%) in Deckers Outdoor (DECK)! I would put in a stop of 40.50 on this one.
COGO and DLTR were both recommended yesterday and I am staying with my position on those. The outcome yesterday for these two were COGO +3.5% and DLTR -.95%.
I am purchasing CTXS as well, which should have a nice run to 40. Putting in a stop at 30.64.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home