Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thoughts On EBAY

Traded this stock two years ago from 45 up to 60 (split adjusted prices). From there it started its downfall. Since then the stock has lost 50%. I don't understand how this has happened being that EBAY is one of the most successful Internet companies in existence. When it dropped to 28 I started thinking about buying it. It then continued to drop as if there was no end in sight. At this point in time, it appears that EBAY is finally trending upward. I believe that this stock will continue to perform well for the next few months and maybe even into and thru next year. I picked up some shares at 28.14 and some Jan 08 call options with a strike price of 30. I think this stock can easily get to 30 then with enough momentum and possibly some good news get to 34 maybe even 38 within 9 months. Thats a total gain of 6.6% at 30 (most likely gain to occur), 20.8% at 34, and with the long shot of 38 - a total gain of 35%. The stop price that I have put on this stock is 27.45 (possible loss of 2.4%) - about a 3 to 1 upside ratio. It's still not too late to get into this stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script