Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Clear Path for Google (GOOG)

Google is now on a breakout. I just picked up some shares at about 400. If you want a quick 5% gain, pick up this stock. GOOG will be at 425 in no time. For a stock that moves a few dollars a day, this should happen relatively soon. From there it could continue to move to 440 or 460, which would be a 10-15% move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script