Stocks For Tomorrow (9/13/2006)
The following are some of the stocks have signaled buys for tomorrow, (* means I will be buying or already own):
ADS; *ARO; *ASVI; *ATML; CC; *COGO; *CTX; DG; DHI; DIOD; *DLTR; DRI; EAGL; ECLG
ARO - I bought yesterday morning at 27.20. I have a sell stop in at 23.30.
COGO - I bought yesterday morning at 12.55 with a sell stop of 10.70.
DLTR - I bought this morning at 30.00 with a sell stop of 28.30.
ASVI - I believe this stock has bottomed out and will to 23 then possibly 26. I am putting in a stop at 14.60.
ATML - I would believe this stock will continue to move up. Put in a sell stop at 5.10.
CTX - I believe this is a great breakout stock and will move to 55 and possibly 60 or more. I would put a stop in this one at 46.35.
ADS; *ARO; *ASVI; *ATML; CC; *COGO; *CTX; DG; DHI; DIOD; *DLTR; DRI; EAGL; ECLG
ARO - I bought yesterday morning at 27.20. I have a sell stop in at 23.30.
COGO - I bought yesterday morning at 12.55 with a sell stop of 10.70.
DLTR - I bought this morning at 30.00 with a sell stop of 28.30.
ASVI - I believe this stock has bottomed out and will to 23 then possibly 26. I am putting in a stop at 14.60.
ATML - I would believe this stock will continue to move up. Put in a sell stop at 5.10.
CTX - I believe this is a great breakout stock and will move to 55 and possibly 60 or more. I would put a stop in this one at 46.35.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home