Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Theory For The Market In 2007

The market from here on out should be in rally mode. The Dow is up 5.5% since the beginning of the year. The Nasdaq is now even. The S&P 500 is now also up over 5%. I believe that these gains should continue into the Christmas season and will not end until the end of 2007. There is a lot of money to be made in the coming year so be on the prowl for breakouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script