Stocks You Can Buy

This site was created to help you find stocks that can produce respectable gains. Everyday I will be posting my stock picks for the next trading day. Check this site before the market opens daily for my opinion on the markets, stocks I've suggested, and new stocks. The stock picks come from a trading program I created recently, which I believe can produce 30% returns per year. I will let you know when I buy or sell a stock. Good luck trading!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wow for FORD (F)

I began buying options for Ford when the stock was at around 6.50. Today it closed at 9.06. I believe this stock will continue to go up. Be careful when the stock reaches 9.25 then from 9.80 to 10.00. If we get through those areas, which is a 10% gain to the second area, we may even see a nice breakout from there. I still own my options and have bought shares at an average price of 8.57. I believe this stock is not finished going up and will continue to provide good returns. (This is not from the trading program but from my own intuition)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter

hit counter script